prologue tagboard affiliates archives credits
6per-09.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 @ 2:33 PM

Hello all![:
Abby's back again >_<
Didn't post for like two weeks or so..?
Sorrys :X
Because its like my mum changed my computer's password so I cant on -.-!
Then now I have time :X
Teacher asked us to use more English lesser Singlish.
But I still prefer Singlish!!
More easier >_<
LOL.
Mr Gomez gave me the valentines card thingy, he wrote there..
"Love is patient, love is kind."
Thankyou Mr Gomez :D
Mr Gomez wanted to put some Science MindMap and more stuffs to make us more interested in this blog.
I thought that, that idea was good.
But I have no idea how.
I only kno wthat the Science Mindmap could be able to be up at this blog, yet I need to figure out how first.

The class tee, Ying Xuan asked me how about the class tee, I have not done it in the Power poing slide yet, because I dont know how.
And I forgotten the designs.
I need to think of the colours combination.
Charel they all said that we have our name&®ister number at the back of our tee, I thought that the idea was acceptable, because if we put all our names together teacher said that it would be more expensive.
So we'll have the name&®ister at the back.
At the front I dont know what designs.
Ideas please? >_<
And then I need the colour combination.
The background is black..
What suits the colour black?
White's too common.
I need the vote thingy.
Lime Green?
Bright Orange?
Hot pink?
Sky blue?
Golden Yellow?
or..
Girls hot pink, boys sky blue?
or what else?

I'll end here[: