prologue tagboard affiliates archives credits
6per-09.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 7, 2009 @ 12:25 PM

Hahas. Thankyou for uuer thought Wenqi[:
I sincerely hope that uuer here with us too.
Becoming one, united for the last year of Primary.

I seriously also hope that our class would be united as one.
If theres any problem we have, we'll solve it together.
If anyones got blamed, we'll be blamed together.
Everything been done together[:
Seriously..
If theres any fights, quarrels, arguements.
I hope those would be solved ASAP :D

I really really wonder where are all the boys gone to? ._.
Although Kai Kiat did tagg at the tagboard[:
I hope that the other boys would also be tagging and posting at the class blog.
[: Goodluck for the upcoming march CA1! :D
Listen to teacher kayys?:D
HAHAS!

P.S: I DONNO WHAT HOMEWORK I HAVE AT FRIDAY T__T. Someone tell me please? ._. I wa absent that day xD. Wei Jie also, because we're playing computer :3 hahahahas! Okays, someone really really needa tell me the homeworks :X