prologue tagboard affiliates archives credits
6per-09.blogspot.com

<:
Friday, April 2, 2010 @ 12:25 AM

Okiedokie. Realised nobody has been updating.
Probably been busy/lazy. None of my business (:

Well, Mr Gomez bluffed us.
Saying that 1st April have gathering.
While it was just a joke ): Sigh..
Cher uh cher..
Imissyou, you know?! :\
Your '20's, jokes, songs playing, screams, teachings, etc.
Haiyo! ):
Everytime you asked me to do 50 I only did 25 you know!
I cheated. Bleah :B Mehrong!
You ask me do 100, sometimes I even cut to 25/10 :\
Boohooo. (':
Seriously I miss 2009, miss 6per'09. Sighhh.
Ohwells. Since time wont turn back, let's wait for the next meet up (:


"Even if you once was reserved by cliques, one day you'll be fully reserved by your lover instead."
"Everyone changes, but some changed drastically, and then you drift away from them."
My quote. And it's copyrighted! Aha. ^^


ABBIEKOHQIRUI. HUAT AH!
[Anyway, I changed Xenna to Germaine. *hoho* But still, Abbie would be forever 6per'09's (:]