prologue tagboard affiliates archives credits
6per-09.blogspot.com

Skin changed :\
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 @ 7:14 PM

Okay. Im sorry for loosing so much of stuffs for 6Per. Seriously.
I screwed up the blogskin.
Made another one, and it's screwed too.
And now whats left is only the Profile, Links, Posts and Archives.
Linkspheres I've removed because I see nobody using them.
Pointless putting them on display.
Like as if the Computer bugs would eat them off.

I guess theres nothing else much.
Well, if you hadnt seen the tagboard what Mr Gomez had wrote.
I'll write them here. (:
Enjoy?

FHG I miss 6 Pers nonsense! Especially from Symdeen. He was so funny. Kelvin too,
FHG Nizam and Kerwin too. Full of nonsense. And of course me!
FHG The girls with the hair clip malfunction!!! Argggh!
(Laughs <: Troublesome for you Cher!)
FHG Charel the chatterbox
FHG Vannassa always fighting!!
FHG Sarah so emo
FHG Gigi and Shyami ...
FHG The Philipines gang, always cracked me up.
FHG Tai ? Maths genius
FHG Jarrod the naughty head Prefect
(I agree Cher, he's so naughty. My naughty Son. *haha*)
FHG Nan Nan so cute
FHG Grace miss XPS
FHG Bernice so quite
FHG Darren emo boy
FHG Kai kiat the girls boy
(He's so cute please. Who'd dislike him?! :D)
FHG Kelvin the crook
FHG The great GK Vivian
FHG Wei Jie - better not say!!!
FHG Xi Xuan the responsible boy
(Cher! Is Zi Xuan! Till now still dont know huh. Haha <:)
FHG Nizam the baseball king
FHG Abbie the naughty girl with a cute smile
(Ohyeah? (: Im so cute, how can I be naughty?! ^^)
FHG Ying Rui super sports women
(Mascular mah. Always anyhow hit me one :x)
FHG Ying Xuan so kind and responsible
FHG GTG others later

Ohyeah (: Thats all for what Mr Gomez had said.
The rest are our dear classmates quarreling.
Haha ! Again,

Im veryveryveryvery extremely sorry for screwing up 6Per's blog and loosing the datas ):