prologue tagboard affiliates archives credits
6per-09.blogspot.com

D:<
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 @ 6:28 PM

6PERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !
GOT MISS ME NOT?! ): ! I MISS YOU ALL LEH D:<
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
You know what, I still prefer 6Persistence'09 instead of my new class! ):
Remembering how united we are T_T.
And how we communicated to each other so nicely! D:

Gah! ): Sobsob.
AND ATLEAST 6PER'S ARTIST CAN DRAW BETTER THAN MY NEW CLASS! D:<
IT TOTALLY SCREWED! D:<

ANYWAY, BACK TO THE POINT,
GOT MISS ME NOT?!

I guess not ): Forget it! Tata.


Ohoh, forgotten, want to meet up?! ^^
I maybe asking my Mom to make BBQ. Or you'd rather chalet? O_O.
Ororor, camp? But need ask Mr Gomez to book one place for camp and ask parents.
If not is borrow the school compound if possible D:<
SO HOW?! MAKE IT MARCH HOLIDAYS? OR JUNE HOLIDAYS?! O: