prologue tagboard affiliates archives credits
6per-09.blogspot.com

Updated.
Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 5:12 PM

Ive changed the stuffs in "Graduateds!"
Ive replaced pictures with words.

Any plans for June holidays as outings?

> Camp - Yingxuan.

Any others? o.o" Lol. I guess its still early. June holiday's still long. Haha!

Those appealing to another school, inform us when you know if youre in whichever school you appealed to ohk.


(edit 754pm)
Wah , never come bark with me wor . So PRO .. > Sorry loh. Suckarse. Im eating dinner just now. Guess you havent ya? Since youre having "no time" and over here barking. Woof woof.

Tmd . Dont insult my parents luhh . Cb kia . Your father then no d!ck luhh . > Blahh blahh black sheep have you any wool~ no sir no sir ~ one dog poo.

& you all dont come here help Abbie luhh . Are you all her backups or what uh ? > Sorry. Their my best of the best friends. And my nicest classmates. AND LASTLY. MY BACKUPS FOREVER.

People who need backups are major losers , if you dont know -'- > Aww. And spammers who spam without their names are total losers. Sadcase. And. I dont need them. Its you who started spamming at my class blog. And since theyre my classmates. Ofcause they came over and started playing with you.

& Yingxuan , you dont kpkb luhh . None of your business .. > Pause. She only came asking you to scram. As this is class blog. Its you who started spamming class blog. Its you who started saying her. Bullshags.

& to Abbie , since you know who i am , why dont you just say it out . No guts uh ? I've been asking you for so long but you havent answered me luhh -.- > I have my guts. You have youre pride. Youve been asking me so long. Pekchek then dont ask la! I dont want answer you. You huanlo like my parents for whut? Maisiaoleh. My parents can huanlo much better than you plox.

& you're one of the major losers . > Oh? Then youre the total loser over here (: Hah.