prologue tagboard affiliates archives credits
6per-09.blogspot.com

Payment please~
Monday, November 16, 2009 @ 9:23 PM


Kays, thats the final change in our the class tee shirt.
Its gonna be printed out already.
So.. yeah ..
Do give me $20 by tomorrow night!!
Its already ordered. 35 pieces.
Everyone each. So, dont back out suddenly I tell ya.
Zzzzz. $20 by tomorrow night.
Tee-shirt price aint $20.
Its just that youre giving me $20.
Because theres delivery charges.
So the remaining balance would be returned to you!

Just pay me $20 by tomorrow -.-
I sound like Loan Sharks, oh gawd.

Whatevers, just give me the money !
If not on Dance Fest you wear your transparent suit up on stage -.-
Thats fine with me.
Would be wearing Class tee when Dance Fest.
If possible done by then.
Class Tee would be delivered to my house on Wednesday.
Probably in the night.
So, when I pass you class tee on Thursday,
just go to the toilet and change it.
Tyvm.


Withloves,
xennakst (:


LAST WARNING.
$20 BY TOMORROW NIGHT! ):

sobs.. I really do sound like Loan Sharks T_T. Saddist.