prologue tagboard affiliates archives credits
6per-09.blogspot.com

Yo.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009 @ 9:40 PM

Kays, Im done with my design (:
Oh, you can get some help or whatever from websites.
But make sure its not Copyrighted.
I mean, you're able to use it.
Heres my design :D Hahaha.

CLICK TO ENLARGE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Wahahahahahah.
Oh and,
its better if you put all the pupil's name instead of single names.
Because it'll take a longer time, harder to order..

And, I dont know how much the printing might cost.
But if you have an amount you do not want to exceed, do tell me aye.
Im afraid it might cost above $20.
Hopefully it would not. :D


Jiayous for the rest~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (:


Withloves,
Xenna.




(Judges would be accompany-ing me to order, its either order through phone, or we'll go down to toa payoh to order them. Since the place is at toa payoh.)