prologue tagboard affiliates archives credits
6per-09.blogspot.com

:B
Sunday, November 29, 2009 @ 1:04 PM

Kays, am here to thank those teachers who taught me :D
Pleasant to meet them. LOL.
Okays, whatever.
  • Thank Mr Gomez for teaching me.
  • Although I dont get it sometimes.
  • Thank Mrs Vara for teaching me.
  • Though I did something unpleasant, or rather, not very nice :x.
  • Thank the other teachers for teaching me..
  • Thank the other teachers for showing care :D!
Okays, the end O.O
LOL. Ohoh and, SOMEONE HELP ME RUSH GRACE FOR THE $14! -.-
If not my Mom's gonna ask from her personally :x Laughs.
That'll be, the nicest. Hah.

Good luck in everything you do 6 persistence! (:
Well, hope to see you in the same Secondary school as I am. Perhaps. :\

Its good enough that you could enter a Secondary school,
unlike those who are not accepted by that certain school. (:
Whatever school it is, its you who make that change.
Primary to Secondary school is quite a big change..
Its you who reject those friends, or you accept your future fate. :\
Whether it is a lousy school, or a good school,
NT, NA, or Express stream, its only you, who can make it change.
If you maintain your excellent score,
you might from NT, change to NA. Or NA, to Express stream.
Its possible, its only you who wants to make that change, or not. (:

ending here,
xennakst.