prologue tagboard affiliates archives credits
6per-09.blogspot.com

currently, dont have the mood to..
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 @ 7:14 PM

Sorry, I no longer have the mood to laugh.
To just share with you guys.
Talk in proper manner when Im in bad mood.
No longer, sorry.

And passer-by;
just go away(:
we dont need somebody like you to comment.

Stress, dang stress.
Homeworks, cant handle.
Teachers, too annoying. (nahh, just kidding)
seriously, teachers are for our good.
They teach for our own future,
they put their time into us.
To help us to move forward in life.
But too bad, I only have 60% of interest to study..

Gonna aim for St Nich, then CCHY.

Hey Audition-ers,
good news, from this year onwards,
CCHY; Chung Cheng High Yishun,
every year January will commence a Audition match.
That was what told by my friend & my brother O_O


;Sorry for the attitude, no longer.. I no longer exist to entertain.

(L)Abbie.