prologue tagboard affiliates archives credits
6per-09.blogspot.com

Take note!(:
Sunday, May 10, 2009 @ 9:40 PM

Hello class,
take not of this okay?
Mr Gomez sent an email to the leaders(those who send the summary of the chapter of science textbook), the leaders are supposed to forward the email to the members in their group.(Mostly should be only 2 people including the leader.)
Im not sure what Mr Gomez sent you guys.
Mr Gomez sent me two revision notes and an Ave Maria song :O
Too bad, I cant open it, because tis in m4a form(I think.)
Guys, please forward the email to your members!
If not they are going to get scolded by Mr Gomez :B
Ahahahaha :x
Well, Im confused by doing the activity you know? -.-!

Anything,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to YingXuan! :D
My dear classmate, you're as old as me! :D hahahaha.
Well, may all your wishes come true! ^^.

(Remember to forward the email!)

;Abbie<3